Hakutulokset

1. King of North

New World 35 ???

Hello on every server was open new worlds.. we wanted too new world.. like on every server why u cant do that? Where is problem? I really dont know we wanted fast world with fast end like domination.. so could u do that? No more world wonders .. we got 3 world wonders and its so Boring Play...
  2. King of North

Lets go

Lets go boys on New world :)
  3. King of North

North Chat

Here u can talk About everithing you want ;)
  4. King of North

counting up to 500

counting up to 500 I START - 1
  5. King of North

THE RULES

Säännöt §1) Johdanto Grepolis ("peli") on InnoGames GmbH:n (“InnoGames”) kehittämä ja jakama järjestelmäriippumaton online peli. Voit käyttäjänä (“pelaaja”) pelata peliä tietokoneelta, mobiililaitteilta, konsoleilta, internettiä käyttäviltä liityntäpisteiltä, virtuaalisilta taikka oikeilta...
  6. King of North

Tutorial: How to install custom scripts - part : 2

Pokyny pre operu Prečítajte si prvé kroky, až kým sa na vyššie uvedenom príspevku nezobrazí červené upozornenie. Nie je potrebný žiadny doplnok ako Greasemonkey! V opere je celá vec trochu komplikovanejšia a často odmenená zlyhaním skriptu, ale nie je to nemožné: 1.Inštalácia týkajúca sa...
  7. King of North

Tutorial: How to install custom scripts - part : 1

GM scripts, user scripts Greasemonkey ... WHAT ?! - Here's an explanation step by step, starting ... ... basics: 1. What is a script? So-called Userscript / Script / GM-Script and everything else that a "script" contains are small text files for browser games that change the look of a web page...
  8. King of North

New information about Korintii

The world is in a phase of dominance. Therefore, You can not no longer register.
  9. King of North

King of North

Hello I am a boy from Slovakia I love this game and I have been playing it since 2012. I would like you to look at new topics and discuss it, whether I am with me or with the grepolis team. I would very much like to become a member of the grepolis team, I am still here, active and I would very...
  10. King of North

Finnland wiki

Hello do you want Finnland type of WIKI? If yes ..please write comment and i could make WIKI
  11. King of North

Finnland cup

Hello I want make new world for all players from all countries .. It will be Finnland cup ..do you want that ?
  12. King of North

Yleiskatsaus

Lisään tähän uudet päivitykset tästä maailmasta ensimmäisinä kokonaispisteinä, toisina torjuntapisteinä ja liittojen viimeisinä pisteinä. se on vain huvin vuoksi, jotta näet kuinka meillä menee ympäri maailmaa . :) Pelihalli Pelaajapisteet Ensimmäinen pelaaja, joka sai 100 000 pistettä ...